CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Overall fun

After visiting with my family for a couple weeks we went to Tylers family's house and stayed. All of his siblings were able to come home this year. It was so fun to see everyone and be all together.

I wasn't able to post pictures because I have a little boy that thinks everything can be thrown like a basketball and while at the spray park threw my camera right into the water!! Luckily i saved the card but not the camera.... Another post I guess..
But here are some of the highlights of the family reunion .....

















We went bowling with the kids it was so fun. Ty and I were on the lane with the little kids that are 4 years old. They were so cute and loved bowling. I'm not sure why we don't go more.







the kids love to ride around on the 4-wheeler or Grandpas Harley. They have a little 4-wheeler that the kids can drive and they think they are in heaven when they get to drive it! Its pretty funny.















We swam everyday. The kids couldn't get enough of the water. Taylee learned to jump off the diving board and swim to the side. She really improved in her swimming and is now swimming all by herself.











.

We played a couple of fun games with everyone. One was shaving each others face with shaving cream and a stick. The kids thought this was funny. The adults were great sports!! Grandpa's head even got shaved. The kids loved putting cream everywhere!!!








We had such a great time with the Overall family. We both have such great families and after coming home we miss them so much and wish we could live closer to them. We were both blessed to have great parents and great siblings. We love u all and can't wait to see you again. Thanks for the fun time we had this summer.
To me its not about going to a big fancy place for a reunion. Its about being together as a family and trying to make the best of it and having fun together and building memories. This year our reunions were low key but full of fun. Which is just what I love..

3 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Poor camera...at least you saved the card.

Another fun time with your family. Good chatting online with you yesterday.

Anonymous said...

what a fun time! i'm glad i found your blog! hope it's okay if i check it out! :) it was great talking to you the other day, thanks so much for all of your help! :) hope to chat more soon.

Kao said...

I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous that you get to see family all the time! Ian's sister and brother (and their spouses) just moved to TX and we're so excited!