CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Little Tike














Here is an update on our little guy, oh wait he isn't little anymore. He is going on 5 months. He is a good baby. As long as he has a full and i mean full belly.If he has 1 more ounce to fill up then he lets me know so I have to fix him a bottle. He loves to eat.. I'm sure he got that from his dad! He also loves his sisters. When they walk in the room and talk to him he smiles and talks to them. He thinks they are great. The boy loves to be held but also likes to be laid down when he's tired. He is a night owl and loves to stay up. I have started to try to get him on a schedule to go to bed around 8 but he wakes up around 9 and is up for the night and is fussy. If Tyler tries to go and put him back to bed by burping him or giving him his binki he cries harder. I think its because he knows Ty will give in and eventually take him downstairs and let him stay awake. I don't give in as easy. I make him stay in his room and go back to sleep!! Tyler thinks its great though because then he doesn't have to deal with him at night when he's fussy!!

It has been so much fun having a boy in the house. He is going to be an easy going kid... hopefully!!

5 comments:

julie said...

He is so cute. I am so glad that you guys got a boy, after your two darling little girls. What a cute little family.

Krystal said...

I think Addison is looking a little like Megan did when she was little. your baby is cute and he is getting big.. How fun!

Jessica said...

Hey GEL!!! This is great, I found you and Ashlee and Krystal! I haven't seen you forever. Your family is soo cute! Last time I saw you, you were barely pregnant with your 2nd girl. Oh man, gotta love the blogger world.
Keep in touch -please!

Melissa said...

Angelica,
I was searching on a friend's blog and found yours. Hope you don't mind. How are things going for you? Your blog is so cute! Your kids are adorable. I bet it is fun to have a little boy. I am going to be an aunt within a months time. It will be so great to spoil my 1st nephew. Hope things are going well for you and your family. Where are you at these days? Feel free to look at my blog which is melissawebsterpics.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend or day! Take care!
Melissa

Lynsee said...

Hey Gel! I hope that I get to see you guys in the next couple of weeks. Jackson is getting so big. We miss you guys.