while we were home we had an ugly sweater party.. If you can't tell Tyler is wearing his Christmas sweater that he wears every year. He hasn't got the hint yet that just because its a GAP sweater from the 80's doesn't mean that its still in style! He thinks its the coolest sweater every! Hopefully one of these years he will retire it!
Learning Log 27
6 years ago
5 comments:
I love the sweater Ty. I think you should wear it weekly.
I'm so sorry that we missed you guys in Idaho, too! It's good to see you blogging again. I didn't know you had a little guy! Congratulations! What did you name him?
YAY - you're BACK! Wahoo!
I love, love, love that sweater. Only Tyler could pull off such a wonderful fashion statement!
MOVE BACK! MOVE BACK! I'm having withdrawals!
OH how we wish we could move back.. We miss you guys.
Tyler has a mustache. YIKES!
Post a Comment