CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 3, 2007

One of the girls favorite Christmas present was their robes and slippers. They love to wear their slippers whenever we go to do laundry or go downstairs to say hello to our old friends that meet in the lobby every night!! Slippers are better than no shoes!! Thanks to my brother, Phillip, who gave them the slippers for Christmas. He also gave Tyler and I slippers. Mine are Elmo and Tyler's are lions. I was walking to my neighbors down the hall one night with my beautiful Elmo slippers with the big eyes bouncing up and down as I walked and another neighbor walked out of the elevator then noticed my slippers and had to hold enough composure to say, "Nice slippers." I'm sure as he went into his apartment he was thinking what kind of person would wear Elmo slippers!!! They have been quite the conversation teller!!

1 comments:

nanci said...

Have you ever heard the term deadbeat blogger??
I know you can do this!